Seven Rules to Impose on myself by Aki
08.02.2021 | My favorites & Other
Here are the 7 rules that I have made for myself as a hair stylist.
- Don't use charts to see them with fresh eyes.
- When I cut hair, I ask the client to stand up so that the hairstyle will fit the body properly.
- To be unique, don't copy what the next hairdresser or salon is doing.
- Provide the best experience with the least amount of service charge and ensure the same quality at all times.
- For a problem or request from the customer, instead of deciding about why it cannot be done, search for a way for it to be done first.
- For complex hair colors, test the hair before and share to the customer what the best results are.
- I use only three scissors and I handle them as if they were a part of my body.
Aki has had 13 years of experience from Japan and 7 years of experience in the United States. His experiences include trend-settings, international styling, and creative technical skills. In addition, Aki has developed skills to turn specialized techniques into his very own while working alongside with different Award Winning Celebrity Stylist Internationally.
Aki focuses on delivering beauty and confidence interfaced with every single client he faces. Aki allows his work to speak for itself with the diversity in his clientele. Aki offers his own standard of customer satisfaction by building relationships with his clients of all types, meanwhile helping clients achieve a desirable look that is texturized, personalized, and tailored to your lifestyle